Fan Hero Factory

Fan Hero Factory

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Fan Hero Factory » Наборы Бионикл » Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 186

Опрос

Кто по вашему мнению сильнейший злодей линейки BIONICLE?
Макута Теридакс

50% - 4
Скраллы

0% - 0
Тума

0% - 0
Макуты

25% - 2
Бараки

0% - 0
Скакди

0% - 0
Тёмные охотники

0% - 0
Теневые матораны

0% - 0
Ракши

0% - 0
Бороки

12% - 1
Бороки-кал

0% - 0
Бороки-ва

0% - 0
Ваки

0% - 0
Висораки

0% - 0
Охотники за костями

12% - 1
Я считаю, что злодеи ХФ самые сильные

0% - 0
Голосов: 8

Я считаю что Теридакс самый сильный злодей, так как он смог подчинить себе ОБЧР, уничтожить Братство макут, и много других причин.

Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the challenges. It was truly informative. Your site is very useful. Many thanks for sharing!

Simply desire to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your submit is simply spectacular and that i can think you are a professional on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to seize your feed to keep updated with imminent post. Thank you one million and please continue the rewarding work.

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?  Cheers

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for starters. May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

Hello all, here every one is sharing these kinds of know-how, so it's good to read this blog, and I used to pay a visit this blog daily.

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts daily along with a mug of coffee.

Hi to every body, it's my first go to see of this blog; this webpage contains amazing and truly good stuff in favor of readers.

Вы здесь » Fan Hero Factory » Наборы Бионикл » Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно