Fan Hero Factory

Fan Hero Factory

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Fan Hero Factory » Наборы Бионикл » Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Сообщений 21 страница 30 из 186

Опрос

Кто по вашему мнению сильнейший злодей линейки BIONICLE?
Макута Теридакс

50% - 4
Скраллы

0% - 0
Тума

0% - 0
Макуты

25% - 2
Бараки

0% - 0
Скакди

0% - 0
Тёмные охотники

0% - 0
Теневые матораны

0% - 0
Ракши

0% - 0
Бороки

12% - 1
Бороки-кал

0% - 0
Бороки-ва

0% - 0
Ваки

0% - 0
Висораки

0% - 0
Охотники за костями

12% - 1
Я считаю, что злодеи ХФ самые сильные

0% - 0
Голосов: 8

Я считаю что Теридакс самый сильный злодей, так как он смог подчинить себе ОБЧР, уничтожить Братство макут, и много других причин.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you just can do with a few p.c. to pressure the message house a little bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

This piece of writing is actually a pleasant one it assists new net viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

hey there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say superb blog!

What's up, this weekend is nice for me, as this point in time i am reading this wonderful informative piece of writing here at my house.

Hi to every one, as I am actually eager of reading this webpage's post to be updated on a regular basis. It consists of nice information.

I think the admin of this web site is genuinely working hard in favor of his web page, because here every data is quality based stuff.

It's hard to come by knowledgeable people in this particular subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

always i used to read smaller articles or reviews which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading at this place.

you're truly a good webmaster. The website loading velocity is incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you've done a fantastic job in this topic!

Вы здесь » Fan Hero Factory » Наборы Бионикл » Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно