Fan Hero Factory

Fan Hero Factory

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Fan Hero Factory » Наборы Бионикл » Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Сообщений 31 страница 40 из 186

Опрос

Кто по вашему мнению сильнейший злодей линейки BIONICLE?
Макута Теридакс

50% - 4
Скраллы

0% - 0
Тума

0% - 0
Макуты

25% - 2
Бараки

0% - 0
Скакди

0% - 0
Тёмные охотники

0% - 0
Теневые матораны

0% - 0
Ракши

0% - 0
Бороки

12% - 1
Бороки-кал

0% - 0
Бороки-ва

0% - 0
Ваки

0% - 0
Висораки

0% - 0
Охотники за костями

12% - 1
Я считаю, что злодеи ХФ самые сильные

0% - 0
Голосов: 8

Я считаю что Теридакс самый сильный злодей, так как он смог подчинить себе ОБЧР, уничтожить Братство макут, и много других причин.

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!

You made some really good points there. I checked on the web for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your site and keep checking for new details about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.

Excellent post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. Nevertheless imagine if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this site could certainly be one of the very best in its field. Wonderful blog!

I am in fact grateful to the owner of this website who has shared this great piece of writing at at this place.

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome site!

Thank you for another fantastic article. Where else may anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for such information.

Asking questions are truly good thing if you are not understanding something completely, but this paragraph offers good understanding yet.

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great work!

Вы здесь » Fan Hero Factory » Наборы Бионикл » Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно