Fan Hero Factory

Fan Hero Factory

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Fan Hero Factory » Наборы Бионикл » Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Сообщений 41 страница 50 из 186

Опрос

Кто по вашему мнению сильнейший злодей линейки BIONICLE?
Макута Теридакс

50% - 4
Скраллы

0% - 0
Тума

0% - 0
Макуты

25% - 2
Бараки

0% - 0
Скакди

0% - 0
Тёмные охотники

0% - 0
Теневые матораны

0% - 0
Ракши

0% - 0
Бороки

12% - 1
Бороки-кал

0% - 0
Бороки-ва

0% - 0
Ваки

0% - 0
Висораки

0% - 0
Охотники за костями

12% - 1
Я считаю, что злодеи ХФ самые сильные

0% - 0
Голосов: 8

Я считаю что Теридакс самый сильный злодей, так как он смог подчинить себе ОБЧР, уничтожить Братство макут, и много других причин.

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my website so i came to return the desire?.I am trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your concepts!!

You have made some good points there. I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

Your means of telling all in this piece of writing is really pleasant, every one be able to without difficulty know it, Thanks a lot.

My spouse and I stumbled over here   different website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.

I was suggested this website by means of my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else realize such unique about my difficulty. You're amazing! Thanks!

Very quickly this web site will be famous amid all blog people, due to it's good posts

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say excellent blog!

There is definately a lot to know about this issue. I really like all of the points you've made.

of course like your website however you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the truth then again I'll certainly come back again.

Keep on working, great job!

Вы здесь » Fan Hero Factory » Наборы Бионикл » Как вы считаете? Кто самый сильный злодей во вселенной Бионикл

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно